This recipe was originally a spinach zucchini ravioli and let's just say making raviolis with zucchini is not my thing! Instead, I served the meat/spinach mixture on top of sauteed zucchini and TADA another delicious meal.
- 1lb. ground turkey
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp. of your favorite chicken seasoning
- 2 zucchini
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- Marinara sauce
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Slice zucchini and sauté in coconut oil over medium heat until browned on both sides. Add more oil if needed.
- In a skillet or wok, combine turkey, spinach, onion, garlic and seasoning. Sauté until turkey is throughly cooked.
- Place layer of zucchini on plate, pour meat/spinach mixture on top, drizzle with desired amount of marinara sauce and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
Inspired by Cindy Larkin.