This recipe is another family recipe, which has been changed as it's been passed down. It's a quick, easy and delicious casserole but a bit spicy, therefore I wouldn't share it with the little's.
This particular recipe is my mom's but my mimi has another one that's very similar with a few different ingredients and is delicious as well. I will be adding her recipe on a future Foodie Friday!
- 10 ct. corn tortillas
- 2lbs ground beef
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 1 sm. jar of taco sauce
- 1 sm. can of chopped green chiles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Brown ground beef
- Mix sauces, chilies, and cream of mushroom soup. Heat to a boil then remove from heat.
- Add meat to sauce mixture.
- Tear tortillas and line casserole dish with half of them.
- Pour half of meat/sauce mix on top of tortillas.
- Sprinkle 1 c. of cheese on top.
- Layer rest of your tortillas over the meat/sauce mix
- Pour rest of meat/sauce mix on top & sprinkle with remaining 1 c. of cheese.