It's Sunday but in keeping with the spirit I'm going to stick with the "Foodie Friday" title. This is a super simple recipe but one that A & S and even my husband loved. I'm a meat, cheese and sauce kind of person so I didn't give it a try but if my husband approves it must be delicious!
- Thin pizza crust
- Pizza sauce
- Canadian bacon
- Cheese ((I used cheddar but I'll use feta next time for added flavor))
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Place pizza crust on pizza tray or cookie sheet
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza crust
- Layer cooked kale, canadian bacon, pineapple and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.