I am always searching for cheap, easy, healthy and delicious recipes for A & S, snacks in particular. I discovered these yummy raspberry cookies, with no added sugar, and A & S are in cookie Heaven!
- 1 cup instant oats
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil - melted
- 1 egg - room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. honey
- 6 Tbsp. raspberries - diced
- Whisk the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the coconut oil, egg and vanilla. Stir in the honey until throughly mixed.
- Add oat mixture to honey mixture and fold in raspberries.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325° and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop approx. 15 rounded tablespoons of dough on prepared cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
Inspired by Amy's Healthy Baking.