I know, you're probably thinking there's no way a cauliflower pizza base can be a tasty substitute for pizza crust. Well, you're oh so wrong. It has so much flavor that you'll be wanting to bake pizza as often as possible. It's not crunchy so a fork is needed but totally worth it.
- 4 cups or 1 lg head of cauliflower- riced
- 4 eggs- lightly beaten
- 4 cups of your favorite cheese- shredded
- 4 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 430°. Cover 2 pizza trays with baking paper and set aside.
- To rice cauliflower, chop and place half of cauliflower into a food processor and pulse 10 times or until finely riced. Repeat with the other half.
- Place in a lidded microwavable dish and microwave for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix cauliflower, egg & cheese. Then add oregano, garlic and salt.
- Divide mixture between the 2 trays and spread into a round shape.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Add your favorite pizza toppings and return to oven until cheese is melted.
I love topping ours with marinara sauce, pesto sauce, baby spinach, sliced mushrooms, and fresh parmesan cheese. So delicious!
Inspired by Kidspot