I know, I know, mashed cauliflower has been a 'thing' for quite some time now. But, I'm a potato girl so I just got around to trying it the other night when I needed to use our cauliflower but didn't have time to roast it. Ohhh emmm gee... it was Heavenly. You must try it... now!
- 1 cauliflower head
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or butter
- salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- Cut cauliflower stems off and cut florets into 1-2inch chunks.
- Boil cauliflower & garlic cloves on medium heat for 12 minutes.
- Drain all water.
- Place in food processor with oil or butter, salt & pepper.
- Puree until desired consistency is accomplished.
Inspired by Pasta to Paleo.